Your Rewarding Career Starts Here
IPP is a pioneer in comprehensive financial planning services in Singapore and Asia. Our Management and Advisory Group Partners are leading professionals in the industry. Over the years, they have mentored many of today’s top practitioners.
At IPP, we welcome talented individuals who share our values to join us in either charting a career in Financial Advisory or in a specific business within our Corporate Services.
If you are professional, responsible, competent and willing to work hard, you too will be financially well rewarded as you build a profitable and stable business.
As an IPP Adviser, you are a business owner and enjoy independence and the freedom to manage your time. You will also benefit from the continuous support of our corporate divisions and Advisory Group Partners who will help you to develop and grow your business.
To succeed as an IPP Adviser, you must possess the following attributes and qualities:
- Be enterprising and industrious with a desire to establish a professional practice in wealth advisory and consulting
- Be a strategic thinker and problem solver with good interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Have the ability to communicate effectively; explain complex ideas/concepts to the layman with accuracy
- Be technically and professionally competent in a wide range of comprehensive financial services, with a focus on specialised services
- Be ethical and trustworthy, maintaining at all times a high standard of integrity
Learn about our Advisory Group Partners
At IPP, we have established divisions that play a critical role in ensuring that we remain at the forefront in the industry. If you are seeking a career with a leading wealth management and financial advisory company and believe you possess the skillsets and talent that will add value to our organisation, we would like to hear from you.
Our corporate opportunities are in the following areas:
- Compliance – Internal and MAS Compliance
- Finance – Company Financial and Management Accounting
- Insurance – Insurance Research
- Investment – Investment Research, Operations and Communications
- Operations – New Business, Distribution Services and Administratio
- Technology – System Network Architecture and Application Management
- Training – Advisory and Product Training